Subject Re: Help f1 problem Solutiom
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2024 09:18:42 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi guys..  Thanks for your input.   Unless someone can give me a good reason not to, I have decided to hard code the path at line 1193 in miscapi.

I had put the chacha.chm file back in the app folder in inno because it at least tries to work with F1 there.  If I just hard code I can leave it there.

the miscapi file that i am using is no longer in the duflp folder because it has to be added to the project and then go into the .exe file.  This just seems like an easier option for me since it has already been done and works!