Subject Error(0) loading resource file PLUSR-??.DLL
From Norman Snowden <duluth@msn.com>
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2024 14:37:38 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have not tried to generate a new EXE file for a long time. In past experience I have never experienced this error. Now using dBASE, the resulting EXE Application file works fine within the Dbase Folder and as a Shortcut on my Desktop screen. However, if the EXE file is copied to a different Folder and I attempt to open it there, it will not run. I get the error shown.

I realize there is not a simple solution for this. However, if someone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Norman