Subject getfile method problem
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:22:38 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I am working with images and am using the following directory in order to see the images:

path1 = trim(form.memo1.rowset.fields["pics"].value)
      a = new array()
      a.getFile(path1+"\", "Choose Files", false) > 0

This code is for oodml, but I am also using some xdml functions in the program.  It took me a while to figure this out if you open the getfile() function somehow it closes xdml database.  oodml still works but the xdml or dos tables are not found.

Has anyone else run into this?  Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?  A work around?

Thanks for any help!