Subject Report designer problems
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2024 17:34:07 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have run into this before and I can't remember how or if I was able to solve it.  I have a report with 8 fields across and smaller font to accommodate.  I originally had 6 fields but I am trying to add two.  I am trying to adjust the top of the data (not heading as that is set at zero. )  im in inches for metric.  I am truing to position the top at .22 and some work ok, the two new fields especially will not go to the correct top.  And if you try to physically move them, they slide all over the place.  Is there a fix for this?  Thanks..  Charlie