Subject Re: Blank Navigator
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Sat, 9 Mar 2024 16:48:14 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mervyn,

Sound advice, although a backup or cloned drive will work also. :)

I had something happen recently while testing some program, and when the
two-tools closed, I tried launching the app, but as you know, sometimes
the focus isn't in the navigator window and I double clicked on
something and things got wonky.  Deleted the Plus.ini, forgetting to
make a backup...and you know it...all my settings were screwed up.

Had to resort to a cloned drive file to replace it, and only lost the
recent files info...but should have known better. :)

Lee

<snip>