Subject combobox
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2024 10:29:59 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Curious, I am trying to use a combobox which works great.  What I am trying to do is list what is in the datasource and allow the user to select a name wkich is working fine.  .  My idea is that there be a way for the user to be able to add a name if it doesn't exist in the dropdown.  I am not exactly sure how to handle this.  Possibly I need to use a different component?  I could use another entryfield that the user could type the name in if he doesn't find it but just wondering if there is a way that would be less confusing?