Subject Re: PasswordMaskEF.cc bug?
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2024 03:48:07 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

ken,

Found the problem. Well, at least it worked after changed the
returnValue variable from true to false, and made the IsValidChar()
method set the variable in the Key() method according to pass/fail of
the validity of it being an acceptable key value.

       returnValue = false                // By default output whatever
key was typed

Lee