Subject Reporting on current orders only
From Craig <craig.s@silicon-online.co.za>
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2024 01:42:54 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have just got dBase 2019 at work and we are trying to get a report that will show certain orders. We need the report to only show the orders that don't have invoice numbers in the database so that we can print those out for the month.

I have been able to use the canRender function so that it only renders the specific orders that we want. But this still leaves the blank gaps between the orders where the criteria to render is not met. This will give a report that is a couple hundred pages long.

How can I get it the the report only has the orders that are required. The issue I am having is that as soon as you add into your dbf file the report automatically asigns the number of bands that you will need. I only want that to happen when I run the report and only when the order has no invoice number