Subject Re: encryption
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2024 09:26:09 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hmmm..  I failed to mention that the program and data are only going to be housed on a local computer.  I want the password to protect someone from breaking into the program and/or somehow encrypt the data.  If there is another way to accomplish that, can you give me a hint as to where I might find info ?