Subject Re: ISS PROGRAM
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2023 07:30:05 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 11/30/2023 6:45 AM, ED FURCHE wrote:
> My TRAKKER.ISS program is corrupted.  I can run my TRAKKER.PRJ with no errors.
> i need to compile a new ISS program.  I used to go to a screen to do that don't remember hos to get to that screen
>
> Please keep your reply simple.  i am not an advanced coder.  Still using dbase 9.

Go to the Project (open it) and:

Click the "Inno" tab.

Because I have no idea how you deploy your application, you need to go
through the different settings on this page ... (note the tabs under the
"Inno" tab, which will take you to different pages).

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm
dBASE DOS to Windows Tutorial:
http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/DtoWTutorial/00_Menu.htm