Subject Re: dbDOSv™ 2.0
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:54:26 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 11/22/2023 5:40 AM, Edward Racht wrote:
> Greetings,
> Based upon a past thread that Ken responded to I am curious about
> dbDOSv™ 2.0.
> I don't see any threads concerning its use.
> I just read a vDOS article describing the install procedure and
> abilities for it.
>
> Questions:
> Are there users of dbDOSv™ 2.0?
> Will the program run in win11 as well as win10 as vDOS does?
>
> I would run lotus 123 for starters.

Edward --

It isn't certified on Windows 11, but I am pretty sure it should run.
(Windows 11 came out after dBDOSv 2.0 did.) (The only thing I've run
under it is dBASE 5.0 for DOS, but I know it runs older versions of
dBASE, we have customers doing that.)

There are users, just not here in the newsgroups.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm
dBASE DOS to Windows Tutorial:
http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/DtoWTutorial/00_Menu.htm