Subject Incrementing a value OnClick
From Ed <iot2040test@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2023 06:56:12 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi,

I'm brand new to dbase and could do with some pointers. I've made a new DB called WEF1 and a tabled called T1. The table has three columns - name (character) and two columns called STR and DEF (both two digit numeric values).

There are two people - "Bob" and "Fred" who both have a couple of random values for STR and DEF.

I've made a form with a browser object and pointed it at T1 and it is all good.

I've put a button on the screen and all I want it to do is increase, say "Bob"s STR by one each time I click it. I've almost no idea how to even begin this.

Any examples or pointers would be appreciated.