Subject Re: attachment for mv_mail programm
From Dirk C <dirk@C.com>
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:59:00 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Op 18/11/2023 om 8:44 schreef Mervyn Bick:
> On 2023/11/18 09:07, Mervyn Bick wrote:
>
>> The example form uses code ("stolen" from Marc van den Berghen MANY
>> years ago :-) ) to deselect the first entry in the listbox so that the
>> user starts with a clean sheet.  This is only possible where the
>> listbox's multiple property is set true. The user can, of course still
>> select the first entry if required.
>
> Using the listbox's onRightMoueUp event handler to clear the selection
> in the listbox causes an annoying flicker.  Using the onRightMouseDown
> event sorts this out.
>
> A revised example is attached.
>
> Mervyn.

hello Mervin,

thanks for the information, i think stolen is a heavy word, let say
borrowed.
the first way i used was with a entryfield, using an if construction,
that filled up the entryfield
because of the programm the set.atachment() only the first file can be
used as attachament, the other filenames in the entryfield are denied.

my way of thinking was to give every getfile() an other variable and

copie it to an other function,but nevertheless your appraoch gives me
more understanding

en nogmaals dankie,

Dirk,