Subject translate error
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 30 May 2023 09:23:14 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have an xdml program that I have been running for years with no problem.  Around a month ago I noticed this error:

database engine error.  translate error.  value out of bounds.

The error is referring to line 69 which is:

update on part_no from cgsold replace cuml with cuml + cgsold->cum random

I have been ignoring the error and the program seems to finish successfully with no obvious errors.

Could anyone tell me what the error is and/or what could cause it?  If someone has run into this error before how did you fix it?

Not the end of the world but I would like to fix this if possible.

Thanks for any help.