Subject Re: dBASE Plus 2.8
From Dennis Hoover <dphoover@comcast.net>
Date Thu, 18 May 2023 20:01:47 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks Lee, it looks to me like this was written completely in dBASE as a custom app.  The application uses many compiled forms, reports, etc. and obviously many .dbf files.
I don't see any references to any other development tools or runtimes besides dBASE.
The dialog box appears to be within the application with custom wording (not a generic error message).  I just can't figure out what it is looking for but I am trying some pretty aggressive tools to try to decompile.
thanks again.