Subject Re: dBASE Plus 2.8
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Thu, 18 May 2023 17:08:38 -0400
Newsgroups dBASE.getting-started

Andy,

No apologies needed. Business is business, and being able to tell folks
in similar situations that you may their savior, is one more thing we
can offer as an option. I don't have the chops nor inclination to do
something of the magnitude that may be required to help this fellow out,
but it doesn't hurt to be able to apprise him that someone here may be
able to help him, if push comes to shove.

Your competition may have something to say about it, but I suspect
breathing life into dead applications may not be one of them, especially
if they didn't keep the machine with the working application running so
someone could at least recreate what is, and be able to 'rewrite'
working code to piece together the forms that can be recreated from sight.

Lee