Subject Re: WIN 11 Borderless Buttons with Rounded Corners - 2023 03 22 rmToolBar Buttons Samples.jpg [0/4]
From Michael <michael@abstractservices.com.au>
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2023 08:12:18 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks for the Links Ronnie,

I could nt see them before, yes, I will need to spend some time on it but am simply too tied up for the moment. I have copied the links so I have them on file , thanks for your suggestions and help.

I couldnt read the previous 4 posts it seemed to come through as a literal file. maybe zip them up and upload.

Again, thanks the efforts are much appreciated.

My Best,

Michael.