Subject Re: Too Many Symbols error
From Michael <michael@abstractservices.com.au>
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2023 18:08:05 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Ken,

I know what you mean about splitting the code, I try to make all functions reusable across most modules, it's just the sheer volume of features in the main transaction screen has tipped me over, I have been stripping functions out of it for some time now and there really isnt much more I can strip.

It's working ok for now, i hope they will expand the limitations in the new version. Thanks for your input it has helped.

Cheers,

Michael.