Subject Re: WIN 11 Borderless Buttons with Rounded Corners
From Ronnie MacGregor <No_Sp@m.Thanks>
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:20:38 -0000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

In article <khA$pgqWZHA.1636@ip-AC1E04A7>,
michael@abstractservices.com.au says...

> > > Now my question is, is there a similar comand to give the buttons
> > > a rounded corner so that I can make it look like the new Win 11
> > > styles?

> > Search for rmToolBar in the dBulletin.
> >
> > With rmPaintbox you can paint whatever you like !!

> I cant work it out.

What is it that you can't work out ?

Have you read, and studied, all of the resources below ?

www.dbasedeveloper.com/dBulletin/bu21tbar.htm

www.dbasedeveloper.com/rmToolBar/rmToolBar.htm

www.dbasedeveloper.com/rmTabBook/rmTabBook.htm

www.dbasedeveloper.com/rmXPTabBook/rmXPTabBook.htm

www.dbasedeveloper.com/rmPaintBox/rmPaintBox.htm

> If I give you a sample of what I need, can you create me a class of
> button? I can send you samples and the graphics im using and am happy
> to pay for it.

It would probably help everyone here to see a sample of what you are
trying to achieve. Very often there can be more than one solution.

In terms of "can I do it for you", at the moment I am not sure what it
is that you are having difficulty with, so let's see if we can establish
that first.

In general, these groups work to help people along the path of doing it
for themselves. A learning process.

While the offer of pay is appreciated, it is time that is the precious
commodity here I'm afraid.