Subject Re: Entryfield does not recognise the Enter Key
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:58:19 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Michael,

Cuaenter needs to be on, if you want it to behave like an Enter key.
The moving to the next field is Cuaenter = off, which is why it's acting
like a tab key instead.

Since you don't mention your version etc, there is very little to go on,
as I remember someone mentioning some earlier version may have had an
issue, but since you don't mention that it's anyone's guess.

Lee