Subject Re: pushbutton
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2022 03:59:05 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mervyn,

Nice of you to find this, I just discovered the problem (having to hit
enter after selection or input) after doing an additional Win Update
before going back in to make sure things worked...when I was playing
with it again and decided to try hitting enter after every input...and
viola, it worked as you mention. It's a bug for sure, since it goes
counter to what we've been used to with data entry keyboarding. I was
thinking of doing an inkey() thing to see if that would work.

Thanks for finding and finding a fix for this thing. :)

Lee