Subject Re: pushbutton
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2022 03:15:21 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Ken sir and Lee

Thank you for your reply. I feel better that now I am not alone for the issue.

With mouse and space bar all works fine. There is no issue.

I figured out the problem. The problem I think is with Entryfield. With Keyboard operations it only losses its focus with Enter key.

For my form designs especially for Data Entry , I prefer to use Keyboard only. It improves the speed of operator as their hands are kept on keyboard only.

I hope Kathy must be reading these posts are hopefully to fix the bug if it is established.

Best Regards
Mustansir