Subject Re: Component Pallet
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2022 21:24:39 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 11/10/2022 1:25 PM, Bob McvKinney wrote:
> Hi Lee:,
>> Read your help file. Here is the text that you seek.
> Totally strange and new to me.  Guess I never knew the correct question.
>>
>> Topic group Related topics - Found this text.  Could not find the text
>> Set Up Custom Components. - Saw several items regarding "components".   Could not find any text regarding "Set UP" or deleting components.
>
> I'm sure the text regarding "deleting" is there somewhere,  if I just knew the right question.and the location or where to ask it.  Many thanks for your help......Bob

Bob -- you have to be in the form designer -- start a blank form for
example (double-click "[New Form]" in the Navigator).

Then in the File menu, find "Set Up Custom Components" -- select it.

In the dialog, you will see any custom components set to automatically
load when dBASE starts. Select one of them and the "Delete" button will
be active -- "Delete" does not remove the from the harddrive, but
deletes it from the list. Remove the one(s) that need to be removed and
then close the dialog. Close the empty/blank form, then close dBASE.

Restart dBASE. These components shouldn't be on the Component Palette
anymore.

Ken

--
*Ken Mayer*