Subject Re: unable to execute dos
From charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2022 15:28:51 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Andy...   If I type 'run' in windows cmd it does not give me that error.  It does nothing.  Here is an example:

C:\Users\train>run

C:\Users\train>

I did this in the root dir also with the same results.

If I type run thumbs, it runs thumbs.

I am using windows 10 also.  I did the dir on .exe and nothing came up.  I also did .bat but it found nothing.