Subject Need to repair dBASE table saved in error as a text file
From Frank Brown <fbrown50jr@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:23:51 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

The subject line explains my problem.

I have tried to setup and use ":DUFLP:FIXDBF7", but right off  don't find :dUFLP:VStruct.h. There may be other missing dependencies and this might not work for the repair.

Has anyone repaired a corrupt table using ":DUFLP:FIXDBF7"?

Is there a better way to repair a corrupt dBase tanle?

I would like an offer from a dBase expert for the repair of this file for me. Please include your expected  payment.

There are about 700 records in this file, with an index.