Subject Mixing XDML and OODML Trouble
From Norman Snowden <duluth@msn.com>
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:14:24 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have a XDML Program that is years old. Originally, I dragged the DBF Table directly onto the Form. In making later revisions I had to instead, drag a Query to the Form. My My Program has worked fine for years, but now I would like to add an additional entryfield. I can add the new entryfield, but it will not accept input, just a bleep sound. The existing datalinks are in the form SAVING->origcost. The added one is Form.Saving1.rowset.fields["origcost"]

I don't want to have to rework the program in OOMDL !  Is there an easy way to add the entryfield ?

Thanks for any comment, Norman

saving