Subject Re: Dbase IV
From Bernard Mouille <bernard.mouille@free.fr>
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2022 02:23:07 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Good morning Akshat,

In France, it is now 08:18 AM.
When I was in activity I worked 24 hours / 24 and I sleeped when I have the time.

I think that W10 and Office 2019 give the same result.

I had tested with Office 2007 in :
XP 32 and VDB 5.7
W7 32 and VDB 5.7
W7 32 and dBase 9.51
W10 and dBase 2.01

Some differernces with the decimal separator : I use the point but not always in the differents virtuals machines.

Have a good day,
Bernard.