Subject Re: Dbase IV
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Mon, 1 Aug 2022 14:34:11 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Good Afternoon Cedric,

> Thank you for your quick reply.
> Computer is on Windows XP version.
> I can access to dbf file by Visual Dbase.
> Dbase stock picture is showing the different stock I have got in house.
> I am trying with Visual Dbase to find it without success. I open all dbf table but no one show me the actual stock I have when I access to my Dbase programm.
>
> My target is to export my live stock in an xls files.

I would suggest that you email to Bernard directly.

He knows dbase and even more important than that He knows how to handle
xls files from within dbase.

As for your second screenshot dBase stock.jpg

It appears to be some sort of report. It is not a normal browse window.

Without code it is hard to know how that report is being generated.

I have seen some situations where just the opening stock is stored and
the current stock report is calculated one.

Regards
Akshat