Subject Re: delete for ??
From Dario <dario@barzon.it>
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:37:56 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Akshat,
I had just one row, I still call it rekord.
I have one big application that I am converting from dbase 5,7 after posponing for decades!!
I do not use row or rowset but just browse in the forms.
So far easier than I espected.
But I find strange the new delete: the rekord does not disappear immediately (set deleted is on)
And with set deleted off I can’ see which rekord is deleted in the browse.
Thank you anyway for your input.
Best,
Dario