Subject Re: Missing LineItem Field
From Bob McKinney <jrmckinney4831@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:16:08 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi All:  Since sending the original question (below), I have compared the 2oo2 tutorial version with the new one. They are virtually word for word.  The line item table skellotins are the same (3 fields).

Either I had a lot of help before or I'm thicker in the brain.  Setting up this "expression" index ifor the lineitem table is complete confussion for me.  Could sure use some help for this one.  Many Thanks........Bob