Subject Re: Error: Invalid subscript reference.
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sun, 22 May 2022 15:40:09 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Robbie...   Thanks very much.  A couple of weeks ago I changed that field to price.  Think it came back to haunt me!  I am at a loss but I had a 2 day old backup of the form and cleaned it up.  Seems to work fine now!  I had some very sloppy things going and I think that might have caused the problem as well as the mysterious 'value'!