Subject Error: Invalid subscript reference.
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sun, 22 May 2022 12:07:15 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I ran into this error this morning with a form that I have been working on.  It worked fine yesterday and all of a sudden this started popping up.  IOt involves the grid as this is the referenced code :

   columns["COLUMN5"] = new GRIDCOLUMN(form.GRID1)
      with (columns["COLUMN5"])
         dataLink = form.imp_spd1.rowset.fields["value"]
         editorType = 3        // SpinBox
         width = 8.0
      endwith

If you ignore get this message:

Error:  Data type mismatch.  Expecting:  Object

And from there it just keeps on giving errors.

Could this possibly be a corrupted index or table?  I tried re-indexing the table with no luck.

I have no idea what to do next.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!