Subject Wrong English
From roy price <royprice@royprice.name>
Date Sat, 7 May 2022 08:27:15 +1000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello Again,
I was thinking (dangerous) of a new project for myself in dBase.

Decades and several computers ago I had a commercial program that
contained a file of American wrong spellings with the correct UK
spellings, (words listing that could be added to). Which could be run
against a text file to find and replace each word listed in the program
file in sequence.

So not being able to find an equivalent free alternative, I was thinking
of creating a dBase program to import a text file to do the same find
and replace through listings in the program .
(I know there are free translations on the internet, but they are very
limited)

But I thought of asking first for alternative design suggestions from
anyone.

Regards
Roy Price