Subject Re: Where is the stock file turorial.exe file?
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Mon, 2 May 2022 20:29:55 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 5/2/2022 7:14 PM, AGOSTINHO wrote:
> Dear Group,
> I'be been trying to make a very simple project *.prj , everything looks good except that is don't generates  any *.exe file.
> I'm looking for the stock tutorial.prj file but can't see any tutorial.exe file.
> Please let me know what i'm doing wrong.
> Thanks
> Agostinho

First off, you should be using the tutorial newsgroup ...

This doesn't really tell us a lot. You have to create the tutorial.prj
file, and then you have to follow the instructions to build the
tutorial.exe file ... you're not telling us enough information to help.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm