Subject Re: Summarizing/Calculate from within a GRID display on a from
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2021 10:03:13 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2021/11/28 07:23, Agostinho wrote:
> Ken Mayer thanks you very much for your
> assistance I will look for another way around
> Agostinho

Yiannis Economides has used a spreadsheet ActiveX control in his very
impressive dBASE measuring application for Quantity Surveyors.  He
posted a video demo of his application some time ago but unfortunately I
haven't been able to find it in the newsgroups.

The COM version of the ActiveX he used came from www.fpoint.com which is
now https://www.grapecity.com/spreadcom  A single-developer licence is
US$1499 which includes free deployment for a year.

I believe Yiannis initially had problems with dBASE recognising an
unregistered copy of the ActiveX on his clients machines but I'm sure
this was sorted out.  You would, however, need to check this.

Mervyn.