Subject Re: Summarizing/Calculate from within a GRID display on a from
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:53:14 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 11/27/2021 7:46 PM, Agostinho wrote:
> Dear Group.
> How do I summarize/Calculate fields and rows than display the results on a GRID  on a form similar to Exel.
> Where can I get help and samples?

The grid isn't designed for that, sorry to say. You could set up code
that with a filtered rowset (either the filter property of the rowset,
or the where clause in the SQL property would work). Then perform the
calculations, and display them under the grid, or to the side, or
whatever would make the most sense for your forms, but the grid itself
doesn't have the ability to do what you're asking for.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm