Subject Re: Changing 2019 address
From Ken Mayer, dBase, LLC <kmayer@dbasellc.com>
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2021 08:44:01 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 10/22/2021 8:29 AM, BobMcKinney wrote:

> Hi Ken:  Do :DUFLP:Library.wfm (IN the cmd Window) creats error [ File doesn't exist:  Seeker.CC ].
>
> Checking my tree of folders where all the folders are that are used by my business, starts with  BSSBiz, then BMCUSTOM(where all independant
> Custom Controls are,such as Custom Forms, Reports, DUFLP,etc.  I located Seeker.cc in BSSBIZ.  Should I move  Seeker.cc to the DUFLP folder
>   as the command "do :DUFLP:library.wfm: requires?

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MOVED SEEKER. PERIOD. It needs to be in the folder
that it was installed in with dBASE.

Did you make sure the FormControls source alias used by dBASE. If it is
NOT there, put it back. The code in the dUFLP uses the source alias
FormControls, which references the folder where seeker should be
located. The path is the one that I mentioned earlier, did you reset this?

Ken

--
*Ken Mayer*, dBase, LLC
dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm