Subject Re: Changing 2019 address
From BobMcKinney <Bobbie.bobssaw@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:29:57 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Ken:  Do :DUFLP:Library.wfm (IN the cmd Window) creats error [ File doesn't exist:  Seeker.CC ].

Checking my tree of folders where all the folders are that are used by my business, starts with  BSSBiz, then BMCUSTOM(where all independant
Custom Controls are,such as Custom Forms, Reports, DUFLP,etc.  I located Seeker.cc in BSSBIZ.  Should I move  Seeker.cc to the DUFLP folder
as the command "do :DUFLP:library.wfm: requires?
I will not move anything until approved or I have learned much, much more of the inner workings of DB.  When I first started creating tables, forms, etc.,
I just clicked "Save" not knowing or caring where to as long as it worked.   Now I'm paying the price of ignorance........... Bob