Subject Re: Changing 2019 address
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2021 11:59:59 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2021/10/21 10:00, Bob McKkinney wrote:

> Hi Ken:  [Do :DUFLP:Library.wfm ] still draws error [ file does not exist .Seeker.cc -File.Library.wfm-Routine. LIBRARTFORM::LIBRARYFORM -  Line, 83 ]
> SourceAlias path ,for this trial, [ C:\Users\19546\Documents\BSSBIZ\BMCUSTOM\DUFLP2021 ] .
>
>   If this is a bad location for duflp, at your direction I can move it wherever you suggest......Bob

Firstly we need to see your plus.ini file. Library.wfm uses a Source
Alias to find seeker.cc and if the entry is not correct in plus.ini then
dBASE won't find the file.

In the command panel type   MODI COMM (_app.inifile)  This will open the
file in the editor.  Use Ctrl-A to select the entire file.  Use Ctrl-C
to copy the file into the clipboard.  Start a message in the newsgroup
and use Ctrl-V to paste the inifile into the message.