Subject Re: Change Background
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:15:47 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2021/10/20 21:41, Bob McKinney wrote:
> Hi Ken:  I got the colors changed ( white BG,Black letters) OK. thanks.
>
> I don't know why, when using the Source Editor, there are 2 very smalll black square at the end of most lines of code.  The left square has the letters "CR" , the right square has an "F'" in them.
>
>   What are they for , How did they get there and how do you get rid of them?  Thanks for the color help.....Bob

The last square on the line should actually be LF which signifies a line
feed.  The carriage return CR and linefeed LR are non-printing
characters at the end of each line in the sourcecode.

Some programmers like to see these in the code.  If you don't want them
then open a file in the sourcecode editor.  Select Properties and then
Source Editor Properties in the main menu.  In the Editor tab uncheck
Show EOL Characters.

Mervyn.