Subject Re: RUNNING dbase PLUS 2.61.1 UNDER WINDOWS10
From Ken Mayer, dBase, LLC <kmayer@dbasellc.com>
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2021 06:09:58 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 10/19/2021 2:31 AM, Cornelius wrote:
> Hi there
> Can I run debase plus 2.61.1 under windows 10. useing runtime b2591

I don't believe so. When dBASE Plus 2.8 was released the underlying code
changed -- this was at the same time support for Windows XP was halted
by Microsoft. At some point you will need to upgrade ... the current
version is dBASE 2019 and it runs fine on Windows 10.

*Ken Mayer*, dBase, LLC
dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm