Subject Re: Changing 2019 address
From Ken Mayer, dBase, LLC <kmayer@dbasellc.com>
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:24:54 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 10/16/2021 1:02 PM, Ken Mayer, dBase, LLC wrote:
> On 10/16/2021 12:30 PM, Bob McKinney wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ken:  What I am doing, I print each one of the replies and number
>> them.  That way I can review, read and take action after I have shut
>> down newsGroup.  I would never remember the directions long enough to
>> act on them.
>>
>>     Yes, I restudied #11 (Fri 10/15/2021- 14:24) and followed the
>> setup directions........bob
>>

> Okay, and is the dUFLP set up? You can check by opening dBASE, and in
> the Command Window type:
>
> do :dUFLP:library.wfm
>
> If the form comes up with no errors, you're good.
>
> Then we can go from there.

Quick note: If you don't respond, I don't know if something worked or
not. Please take the time to a) follow the instructions, and b) respond
so I know ... I can't read minds, never have been able to ...

*Ken Mayer*, dBase, LLC
dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm