Subject Re: Changing 2019 address
From Bob McKinney <bmckinmey721@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:04:30 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Ken: I  had DUFLP when these forms were written about 2008/2012. It was not copied to this computer.   Yes I use Seeker a lot.  I had created my custom forms while working with the tutorial.

    The further along I get with trying to get these forms to work and finding out how intertwined wiith so many controls in so many other places, it makes me wonder if using my old form is possible.  I'm sure it's possible but wow.  Maybe I just want to double click and that will fix everything.......Bob