Subject Re: RUNNING DBASE12 AND PLUS 2.61.1 UNDER WINDOWS10
From Ken Mayer, dBase, LLC <kmayer@dbasellc.com>
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2021 06:11:26 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 9/10/2021 2:17 AM, Cornelius wrote:
> Good morning there.
>
> Can I run dbase 2.61 under windows 10 home addition.
>
> I tried it but it does not see my dbe admin.
> I hve a database under \stellocal, but if program use open database stellocal it comes back with unknown database.

If dBASE runs on Windows 10, it will run the BDE. Or it should. Can you
run the BDE Administrator? If so, check to make sure the database is
defined properly.

*Ken Mayer*, dBase, LLC
dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
dBASE Web Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/WebTutorial/00_Menu.htm