Subject Re: IndexError
From AGOSTINHO <agostinhoteixeira@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2021 02:42:55 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Akshat Kapoor
Thank you for your support,
I have uninstalled Dbase Plus and installed it again on a different location with the same result, cannot create any dbf file I'm getting the same system error after saving the file  after create it, it will not let me do anything further I have to close Dbase Plus with CRL-ALT-DELETE, i'm on a windows 7 pc.

It let me change any thing on the structure  of the Dbase Plus stock files index etc., but it don't let me change nothing in the structure add indexes etc. on Dbase IV DOS files.

I did a fresh installation on a new windows 10 PC and everything works fine.

Please how to solve this problem, i'm out of ideas.
Any one on this group that have been thought the same problem?
Agostinho