Subject evaltags in a custom report
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Thu, 06 May 2021 10:22:05 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I am working with a custom report and have a field that evidently has evaltags in it.   The field is character and 254 long.   In a form you can set the evaltag property to fix this but I see nothing in this custom report  .crp to fix this problem.  Is there a fix for it in reports somewhere?  Thanks much for any help!