Subject Parent/Child
From Bob McKinney <bmckinney721@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 05 May 2021 12:08:10 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi All:  Using dB Plus 2.8 w/win/10, age 97 (have forgotten a lot) . I can no longer establish
Parent/ Child relations when creating a new datamodule.  I tried to reinstall dB from my
backup disk but it won't install, in case dB acquired a glitch of some kind.
   I only code for my personal use.  Any help regaining this capability of dB would be a great help as I am now having to try to code workarounds.  Not too great.  I know it's old code, but maybe someone knows how to regain this feature.  Thanks for any help.......Bob