Subject Re: closing form with windows
From Lee Grant <camilee@nospam.comcast.net>
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2021 01:48:22 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Cornelius,

My first thought when I read your question is...what the heck is a "no
hoe". :)

Anyway, off the top of my head ( so take that for what it's worth) you
can either use canClose method to prevent the form from closing, but
then you'd also have to manually close it with code when you were ready,
or you could make the "X" close button disappear completely, but
changing the form property to "mdi = false" and the "sysmenu = false".
Again, when it's time to close the form, however, you'll need to
programmatically close it manually...with form.close().

Play with this code in the Command Window to see what I mean:

f = new form()
f.sysmenu = false
f.open()
f.mdi = false