Subject Re: white line source editor
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor.1959@outlook.com>
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2021 05:18:14 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Gaetano,

If you mean the one on the right hand side (it's black on my settings) then it's the right hand margin based
on the maximum number of characters you want on one line.

It's there for those that want to print code easily onto one page of paper and is really a hangover from the
old days.  That said, I still rather like it and as my preference is to separate commands one one line with a ";"
my lines can get rather long.  I have mine set at 115.

You can either turn it off or set your width to 250 and you'll never see it.
With the editor open:
  Properties->SourceEditor->Editor->Overlay

Andy