Subject Re: TOP OF SCREEN
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Tue, 1 Dec 2020 05:54:11 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 12/1/2020 2:30 AM, CORNELIUS wrote:
> Good day there,
>
> When running dbase 12 compiled program on top of my screens the window screen with START (my exe file) are displayed with the nornal file-edit-view-window-help.
> I want to know if there is a way to remove it.

Have you gone through the tutorial? Or my books? In the first program
executed with your application, try adding these:

_app.menuBar := false // the menu
_app.speedBar := false // the toolbar
_app.tabBar   := false // the bar with the tabs for windows
// and if you want the statusbar at the bottom turned off:
_app.statusBar := false

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm